BRIGHT-FMS QUALITY POLICY
BRIGHT Facility Management Service has guidelines for all employees regarding the Quality Policy
The purpose & scope
The purpose of this policy is to explain the general procedures relating to Quality policy. The following guidelines are to be adhered to by all managers, Supervisors and employees.
Policy & Procedures
BRIGHT Facility Management Service continues to deliver consistently high quality services that provide our clients with value that meets or exceeds their expectations. Continuous improvements to processes, products and services are an ongoing commitment. BRIGHT Facility Management Service strives to exceed the expectations of our customers in terms of client service, timing and flexibility. BRIGHT Facility Management Service and its employees are perceived as being ready to respond, approachable and dependable. Our Mission is to be a dynamic, innovative and respected service provider that is committed to its core values, and where excellence is the standard. We are a valued extension of our clients ‘decision – making processes. BRIGHT Facility Management Service are dedicated to employee growth and organisational vitality. Our Quality Assurance Programme is based on the requirements of International standards. Quality Assurance is a basic requirement for all functions carried out by BRIGHT Facility Management Service and pervades all activities of the Company on a continuing basis. The Company is positive in its dedication to the systematic application of formal procedures aimed primarily at preventing nonconformity of its functions at all stages from initial enquiry through to completion.
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
BRIGHT Facility Management Cleaners are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy workplace for its workers by eliminating or minimising the risk of injury to people and the risk of damage to plant and equipment.
We will achieve this by following relevant legislation and adopting a risk management strategy of:
- Identifying hazards in the workplace
- Assessing risks to workers and others
- Deciding on control measures
- Implementing those controls
- Monitoring that the controls are effective.
BRIGHT Facility Management Commercial Cleaners is committed to providing:
- A safe work environment
- Suitable and safe equipment
- Information, instruction, training and supervision to ensure competence and safety.
We will also ensure that:
- Equipment is maintained
- There are safe systems of work for our workers
- Chemicals are used safely.
Managers and supervisors will take reasonable precautions and exercise proper diligence to comply with safety obligations.
BRIGHT facility Management Service Cleaners promotes the participation of workers in the safety program. Workers have obligations under the Workplace Health and Safety Act 1995 and are expected to follow the Company’s safety directions to create and maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
BRIGHT Facility Management Service have designed to maintain a high standard of environmental care in conducting its business, its approach to environmental management seeks continuous improvement in cleaning performance by taking account of evolving scientific knowledge and community expectations.
Our environmental policy is based on the requirements of international standards to:
– Implementing procedures and training our staff on cleaning methods that cause minimal risk of harm to people and the environment;
– Procuring cleaning products and equipment that significantly reduce environmental impact and conserve resources;
– Procuring environmentally sustainable consumables;
– Training our staff on the effective use of tools and equipment to achieve a high level of hygiene and cleanliness;
– Significantly reducing energy, water and fuel consumption through our responsible procurement, and through our service delivery procedures;
– Implementing procedures and training our staff on the correct disposal, recycling and management of waste.